Thursday, December 17, 2009

CONNECT CUTIE: CUBANA LUST



Much to our delight, Cubana Lust has landed on the pages of Straight Stuntin Magazine. This popular men’s publication is owned by DJ Kay Slay. In April 2009, Cubana Lust made headlines by giving DJ Kay Slay a lap dance on his radio show.Continue.....












. Describing the incident in a recent interview with J’Adore Magazine, DJ Kay Slay said, “First things first, anyone who knows Cubana Lust knows she’s a dancer. Number one, she is a dancer, just like a lot of other models who came in the game. Everyone knows my radio show ain’t for lames. It’s adult radio. If that’s the worst they can bring up of my clips, they need to go back and check. Please don’t tell me that’s the first time y’all seen her do that. If y’all ever seen Cubana Lust videos on World Star Hip-Hop, she broke in the game for being on WSHH for popping her ass in her bedroom. All she did was come on my show and do what she already did with clothes on. So whoever said that doesn’t know her history, and anyone who knows me, knows I’m a strip club king, and I don’t have a woman so I can do what I want. And I’m a grown ass man. Superhead disrespected models’ reputations in the game, not Cubana Lust and Imma leave it at that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post our Comment/Suggestions

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...