Sunday, January 3, 2010

VIDEO: ROYCE VS BENZINO

Royce Da 5'9 Clowns On Benzino & Pulls Out His Rocket Launcher! "We Going To Talk When We See Each Other"






"A Pulaski County Special School District teacher put on administrative leave after a parent claims he used excessive force on a student and it's all caught on tape. The incident happened after the teacher stepped in to break up a fight


READ MORE FOR BONUS CLIPS
The beef between Benzino, Royce Da 5′9 and his Slaughterhouse crew is heating up.

Nearly a week after Zino leaked a diss track aimed at Slaughterhouse’s Royce Da 5′9, group member Crooked I has hopped into the mix.

Both sides have shot video responses back and forth. Most recently, it was Crooked I who filmed a response to the Hip Hop Weekly magazine owner/rapper following a recent video in which Zino tried to clarify the diss before flashing a gun equipped with a silencer on camera, saying he’s ready for any type of beef.

Crooked I wasn’t the tough talk, and felt compelled to say something.

“Do not go there. You went too far showing motherf***in’ pistols … that sh**’s not gangster. That sh** is called incriminating yourself,” he said. We not f***in’ around, we not playing around. Not at all. I’m doing this Slaughterhouse sh**, that’s what the f*** I’m doing. If you respect me, n**** you will stop all that. If you don’t respect me, then it’s gonna go where it gotta go. Straight up and down.”

The rapper went on to explain that he stepped forward because Royce is a member of his crew, and he’ll never let anyone talk anyone in Slaughterhouse negatively.



“My n**** [Royce Da 5'9], that’s my n****. I’m not gonna let no n**** talk foul about my n****, ever. Aight?” Crooked I said. “This is East Side Long Beach til the casket drop. If you n****s is out there talking that bullsh**, it’s not gonna be pretty homie. It’s gonna be ugly. … It’s not worth it homie.”

And … of course, Zino caught wind of Crooked I’s comments, and quickly jumped in front of a camera to say his peace. Zino claims he tried to help the hip-hop group by giving them publicity in his magazine, but after they rejected his request — due to politics — he was a bit disappointed.

Zino continued saying that Crooked should stay out of it, before ripping into him with insults and threats.

“Why don’t you let Royce … talk about respect you? Why don’t you mind yor f***in’ business n****, respect me. I’m gonna make you respect me. Believe that,” he said. “You p**** Crooked, and you named after a malt beverage. Ok? You ain’t never been sh**. I know Suge done let your ass butt ass naked out there a long time ago. You need to go handle that. You don’t want none of me.

“We gone see each other. Don’t make this no west coast thing. I been f***in’ with the west coast since you was in diapers. Sucka n****. I f*** with real n****s in the west. … It’s not about west coast, east coast. It’s about you and your bitch ass crew.”

Since all this started, the only thing Royce has said was that his next album, Bar Exam 3, would be “full of drama”.

Seems that 2010 is starting off with more of the same.








null










No comments:

Post a Comment

Post our Comment/Suggestions

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...